So far, we have looked at four papers that clearly support our conclusion: unvaccinated children are healthier and less sick than vaccinated ones.
Here’s another article that brings more support to this observation:
“Preterm birth, vaccination, and neurodevelopmental disorders: a cross-sectional study of 6- to 12-year-old vaccinated and unvaccinated children”
And here’s the link where you can find the article:
“No association was found between preterm birth and NDD in the absence of vaccination, but vaccination was significantly associated with NDD in children born at term.”
The authors state:
“Age at vaccination of preterm infants is inversely associated with adverse effects. In one study of 27 preterm infants vaccinated at ≤70 days of age, 9 (33.3%) developed apnea, bradycardia or desaturations compared to none among those vaccinated at >70 days of age . A study of nearly 14,000 extremely low-birth-weight (ELBW) infants reported a 3.7-fold increase in Rule-Out Sepsis evaluations in the immediate post-vaccination period as well as high rates of apnea, bradycardia, and intubations.”
“First, of the 37 children who were both preterm and vaccinated (P/V), 12 (32%) had an NDD, consistent with studies suggesting that a high proportion of preterm infants are later diagnosed with ASD which is consistent with these three studies:
Johnson S, Hollis C, Kochhar P, Hennessy E, Wolke D, et al. (2010) Autism spectrum disorders in extremely preterm children. J Pediatr 156: 525-531.
Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network Surveillance Year 2010 Principal Investigators; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (2014) Prevalence of autism spectrum disorder among children aged 8 years – autism and developmental disabilities monitoring network, 11 sites, United States, 2010. MMWR Surveill Summ 63:1-21.
Padilla N, Eklöf E, Mårtensson GE, Bölte S, Lagercrantz H, et al. (2015) Poor brain growth in extremely preterm neonates long before the onset of autism spectrum disorder symptoms. Cereb Cortex 27: 1245-1252.
Among the 367 children in the sample who were not preterm but vaccinated (P-/V), 30 (8%) had an NDD.
Of the 249 children who were neither preterm nor vaccinated (P-/V-), only 8 (3%) had an NDD.
The article shows the following:
1) Preterm birth without vaccination (P/V-) was not associated with NDD.
2) Term birth with vaccination (P-/V) was associated with a significant 2.7-fold increase in the odds of NDD.
3) Preterm birth with vaccination (P/V) was associated with a significant 5.4-fold increase in the odds of NDD compared to the odds of NDD given term birth and vaccination (P-/V).
4) Preterm birth with vaccination (P/V) was associated with a nonsignificant 12.3-fold increased odds of NDD compared to preterm birth without vaccination (P/V-) (not technically significant because no child in the sample with an NDD was both preterm and unvaccinated).
5) Preterm birth with vaccination (P/V) was associated with a significant 14.5-fold increased odds of NDD compared to being neither preterm nor vaccinated (P-/V-).
“Vaccination (i.e., receipt of one or more of the recommended vaccines) was significantly associated with NDD, while preterm birth without vaccination was not. Preterm birth coupled with vaccination, however, was associated with a synergistic increase in the odds of NDD, suggesting the possibility that vaccination could precipitate adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes in preterm infants.”
Here we have it: vaccination causes neurological issues. That was not a big surprise for people who have read on this topic 🙂
God bless y’all 🙂